Next Generation Managed Network Monitoring Service
Please join us for an informative Technical Demonstration of ControlPoint Monitor.
In this webinar, you'll learn more about the technical aspects of ControlPoint Monitor... How it assists you in monitoring your customer environments and allows you to augment your existing Workstation and Server monitoring solutions with advanced SNMP monitoring of your network resources.
Session/Duration: Each webinar lasts one hour. The first 30 minutes will be dedicated to the technical demonstration, then there will be a half hour question and answer period. This is not a multi-session discussion, so you need only attend one webinar.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information to join the webinar.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How the Software Remote Probe agent allows you to use existing infrastructure instead of purchasing costly hardware.
- How to install a Remote Probe in your customer environment.
- How to monitor and control all of your customers’ resources via the Multi-tenant dashboard.
- How outages initiate notifications and how to review statistics and simplify troubleshooting with sensor Historic Data.
- Which other sensor types can assist you with preventing and troubleshooting outages.
- How maps can provide a customizable NOC dashboard view and effectively summarize monitoring for many customer sites
- How to leverage weekly reports to identify problem devices or sensors so that your team can take action
- How ConnectWise integration with CPM directly assigns tickets to customers based on their ConnectWise ID.
- How to save time creating and updating customer device configuration info (Hostname, IP Address, Serial Number, Firmware Version, Model Number, etc..) with ConnectWise API integration.
PC-based attendees Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Mac®-based attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Mobile attendees Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
New CPM Partners, IT Managers, Network Administrators, Network Engineers, MIS Directors, IT Directors and Small Business Managers.